Testosterone – decreases in men 1% per year after 30. As fat increases, more estrogen accumulates. This decline in testosterone and rise in estrogen levels may cause fatigue, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, loss of muscle mass, increased body fat and even moodiness. This is refered to as Andropause (the male menopause). By restoring your testosterone levels and decreasing estrogen levels we can alleviate most of the symptoms and restore a more youthful you.
- Initial labwork as well as follow up labwork to measure response to medications
- Consultation with MD and follow-up phone call consultations to answer any questions that may arise during treatment
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (shipped directly to your door)
- hCG (shipped directly to your door)
- Medications to decrease estrogen levels if necessary (shipped directly to your door)
- Essential Nutritional Supplement recommendations that are clinically proven and customized based on your labwork results
- Treatment plans are given in 3 or 6 month packages with repeat labwork and consultation required every 4-6 months.
More Information: Visit Our HRT Practice, Virility, Inc.